Filling up the balloons by yourself?
The Balloon Works provides you with a facility of helium gas hire where you can hire returnable helium cylinders that are available in three sizes to fill 150, 300 or 600 balloons.
We offer the best and safest Helium Gas Canisters for hire.
The helium gas hire delivery service is available both locally and within the Greater London area subject to postcode.
£80 deposit is required for the helium gas hire service.
Any questions? Don't hesitate in contacting us. firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT NOTICE - DO NOT INHALE HELIUM GAS**
Helium Hire - Term and Conditions
Helium, gas used in balloons, is a safe, non-combustible, non-toxic gas that is lighter than air. Helium can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
Important! Never let children use the gas cylinders and accessories on their own.
- Due to the risk of suffocation, intentionally inhaling helium might be lethal. Do not deliberately inhale helium gas. Although not poisonous, this gas could result in DEATH by asphyxiation or damage to your lungs.
- Keep it away from children and never let children use the gas cylinders and accessories on their own.
- Store the gas cylinder upright and secure it to stop it falling over. Always store and use the helium cylinder in a safe and ventilated area. Do not store the cylinder in damp conditions.
- Avoid abnormal heat and fire-hazardous areas.
- In the event of a fire, move the cylinder to a safe place or evacuate the area. Call the fire brigade and tell them that there is a helium cylinder on the site.
- Helium is stored at high pressure; in order to avoid accidents, the cylinder must never be opened without the adapted nozzle and must be securely sealed when not in use.
- Ensure good ventilation when gas cylinders are transported in vans or cars and ensure that the cylinders are always secured during transport. There is further information on the transport of gas cylinders at www.aga.com.
- If you are moving the gas cylinder or stop using the cylinder, always remove the nozzle. Remember to close the cylinder valve and release the pressure in the nozzle before you remove it.
- Helium expands when its temperature increases. Therefore, in the winter, balloons that will be used indoors should not be filled up outside.